1. What got you into this fandom in the first place?
2. Do you think you'll stay in this fandom or eventually move on?
3. Favorite episodes/books/movies, etc?
4. Do you participate in this fandom (fanfiction, graphics, discussions)?
5. Do you think more people should get into this fandom?
remainvanishing gave me...
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
1. Hmm, I had been peripherally aware of the show whilst it aired because EVERYONE in my classes would not shut up about the trajick!majick!lurve of Buffy and Angel. Oi. Then years later I got my dream job of working at the most awesomest place evar and we got totally ripped off by some crackhead ho and I had to stay behind to fill out a police report so while I waited for my turn to talk to the cops I put on Buffy. My very first ep was Crush from season four. It was all about SPIKE! Granted crazed and obsessed Spike but Spike nonetheless.
2. It's kind of a hit and miss thing... actually, it's a mood thing. So... maybe?
3. ONCE MORE WITH FEELING; THE BODY; Tabula Rasa; HUSH; Out of Mind, Out of Sight; Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered; Homecoming; Band Candy; The Wish; Doppelgangland; Earshot; Wild at Heart; Something Blue; This Year's Girl/Who Are You?; Restless; Fool For Love; The Gift; Smashed; Wrecked; Hells Bells... you know I could go on so I'll stop now.
4. Peripherally. I don't contribute so much as lurk and appreciate.
5. *shrug* The more the merrier???
1. Gray's Anatomy and that stupid not a pilot pilot and OMG! the promise of an older wiser version of GA centered around ADDISON?!?!?! Yes, please.
2. ...and then I was sorely disappointed. Although, me being a co-'mod' (a term used very loosely when applied to me) for a teeny tiny faction of fandom should keep me around.
3. That one where Pete and Violet get it on... or that one where Pete and Violet make up... or that one where Pete and Violet... you know any ep that is about them is pretty much my fave. Yes, I am biased.
4. Eh... I'm not a very participatory.
5. Sure, I guess.
1. Working at the most awesomest place evar. Access to this stuff is dangerous because, WOW, I really shouldn't be working there... it's like I'm a junkie and I'm dating my dealer.
2. Well, I don't really watch the show anymore so it's safe to say I've moved on. Still love the awesome that is MLP though. Oh, yes.
3. The first three seasons were my fave.
5. Seeing as how I'm not involved I don't think I can give a fair assessment of the situation.