1. Biggest LOL? "What's 'sexting'?" "I am NOT having this conversation with you Parker."
2. I also love the part where Nate tells Archie he was always gonna go in after Parker. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! Nate's a good daddy lookin' out for his kiddies. That Archie guy was a piece of work and I'm glad Nate put him in his place... it totally explains Parker's disconnect from everyone though. Her isolation kinda gives her something akin to low self-esteem (cos she knows she's the best thief in the world and that is not even in the same universe of low self-esteem) in the sense that she doesn't think she was worthy of 'normal'. She didn't even know she HAD no one until teaming up with TEAM AWESOME.
3. The OCD about planning a job and laying out all her inventory was funny but sad. I know people like that.
4. The bogus addy where the Sailor Moon in drag happened? Fun. EE.
5. I also wanna see Parker teaching Eliot how to use her rig. I can see how in her mind that would be paying him back for teaching her how to fight. LOL. Somebody write that.
6. Sophie's been giving Hardison some grifter lessons. I love that she's back! SOPHIE!!! We missed you. D'you think they're gonna reveal her name at season's end? Or would they tease that for a little bit longer?
7. Eliot's sliding kick at the Bio-Tech level? That was HILARIOUS. His minor league stint left some traits, eh?
8. The escape? GO TEAM!!!!
The Hardison is a violin prodigy ep? That was less captivating than the Parker ep but solid nonetheless.
1. Drunk!Thieving!Nate is not as scary as Sober!Control!Freak!Nate but still. Ouch. Putting the moves on your golden boy is so not cool.
2. You could tell Sophie felt bad about picking Hardison out as a mark.
3. Eliot and his badassery fighting? Love. It. I can't get enough of it.
4. I don't like this over arcing Italian lady story. WTF? I hope that gets more interesting cos so far there's not much for me to grab on to, like OMG! DANGER WILL ROBINSON levels.
5. My only other gripe is they need to make a really really really really really really awesome Hardison ep and not like lil boy from the ghetto kind of story but a FOR REALS Alec Hardison needs to DO THIS ep. I'm thinking his Nana is dead or else he wouldn't have been/be stealing stuff from people and as far as we know he doesn't have any siblings. They could do something about his parents being crack!heads or whatever but that'd be cliche. Seriously. COME UP WITH A GOOD HARDISON BACKSTORY PTBS!!! S'all I'm askin'.