Choose five series fandoms (no peeking before you choose them), list them, and then answer the questions behind the cut.
1. Battlestar Galactica
4. Stargate: Atlantis
1. Which is your favorite series from your list? And why?
Shit, man. All of 'em for various yet similar reasons. Ensemble pieces. Explosions. Commentary on the being of human. Life. Love. Freedom. All that good and not so good stuff.
2. If you were to pair two characters from 1 and 4, who would they be?
Roslin & Weir. They'd have leader pow wows and poker/triad night getting smashed on ambrosia and Athosian absinthe and compare who's military leader was hotter. SOMEONE WRITE THIS!
3. What is one thing you’d like to change about 3’s plot line?
The CANCELING of it. Stupid dumb effing FOX. Oh, you mean like plot wise IN the show... There's not much to work with because it was so short and eventually everything would've come about so, probably nothing.
4. If both main characters of 2 and 5 were falling off a cliff, which one would you save?
Well this is hard considering both shows are ensembley... I'd save Mr. Schue before I'd save Jack.
5. Which event was the most horrible for you in 1?
Oh, by the gods, Roslin's death. I bawled for a long time after and was in mourning for like months, MONTHS on end.
6. Which is your least favorite character of 2?
Probably Teacher Sandy What's-His-Face. He obviously only serves as a channel for plot devices.
7. If the antagonist of 3 were to rape the main character of 1, what would you do?
What the fuck kind of question is this? I refuse to answer this assenine question.
8. What song reminds you of 5?
Jigsaw Falling Into Place by Radiohead OR Packt Like Sardines In A Crushd Tin Box
9. Of 1, 3, and 5, which is the easiest to think about?
10. Are the protagonists of 2 and 4 similar?
Maybe in the sense that they want the best for the people they care about but I don't see how winning Regionals is anywhere near the orbit of saving people from life sucking Wraith unless said Wraith is named Sue Sylvester.