2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will post the answers to the questions (and the questions themselves) on your blog or journal.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions. And thus the endless cycle of the meme goes on and on and on...
Interviewed by mizz_magenta
1. You've been granted the ability to bring ONE artist/group back from the dead. Who and why?
Unfair question. What kind of artist/group? Music? Performance? Paintery-esque art?
Unfair answers follow...
Paintery-esque art: Edwin Deakin. He's so cool Wikipedia doesn't even have a page on him. I often wonder what his reaction to modernism and pop art would have been. Would he be consistent or assimilate his style?
Music: John Bonham. His rhythm was slightly off, his groove was always heavy, his fills were atypical and he anchored every Led song. The whiny sniviling children of today would be SCHOOLED by his awesome.
OR Ian Curtis. His crazy accurate lyrics about relationships and their difficulties are always imitated. Interpol, IMO, has been the only band to pick up this mantle.
Performance: James Dean. Without him there would be no Marlon Brando, River Pheonix, Johnny Depp, Edward Norton or any of those fabulous boys who internalise pain on screen. Plus, he's pretty to look at.
2. Summer Glau in Firefly or TSCC?
Firefly. You know what Cameron is. She's a malfunctioning emotional robot soldier. River is a unpredictable and scary genius. You wanna help her, you want her to be safe, you want her torture to end but you're scared to look behind the curtain. On a completely superficial note, I like River's wardrobe much better than Cameron's.
3. SMTV is coming Stateside! But this means that The Terrific Trio will all end up with weird trans-atlantis accents. Do you happily accept this bc THEY'RE BACK, WEEKLY, or say GET BACK YOUR SIDE THE POND AND SPEAK LIKE A NORMAL PERSON AND I'LL DL BRITISH!TEEVEE FOR MAH FIX?
LOL. Trans-atlantis. If only. Answer: GET BACK YOUR SIDE THE POND AND SPEAK LIKE A NORMAL PERSON AND I'LL DL BRITISH!TEEVEE FOR MAH FIX? I like my Brit-comedy unadulterated and with accents in tact thankyouverymuch. Must I spiel about the horribleness of the
4. Solve world peace or poverty?
I think poverty would settle the world a bit. Equalise the playing field a bit. There'd be less greed and less reason to start war but no matter what we do to try and fix the world, selfish beings that we are, humans are intent on consumption and want who's by-product is destruction.
5. You're a pancake! ... but what type of pancake?
FRUIT FILLED CREPE WITH WHIPPED CREME ON TOP!!! *\o/* Stupid Celiac disease... *mumble grumble*
Holy spandex, Batman! My attempts at posting this meme has been thwarted thrice. !!! SO frustrating.
Can you STOP EATING MY POSTS?!?! Kthnxbai!