Day Three (yesterday): Photoshop 7. Made me very happy. YAY! picspam! I think I finally figured out how to do BSG stuff.
Day Four: Stew! YAY!FOOD! Food makes me happy.
The Interview Meme:
1. Leave me a comment saying, 'interview me'.
2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. Update your LJ with the answers to the questions. (You must do this, even if it's filtered for my eyes only!)
4. Include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
My questions from Renny Roo:
1. What was your very first fandom?
That's kinda hard. I've had fandom before I knew it was called fandom. Fandoming was a very isolated experience for me, my only fellow geeks being My Old Man and The Mother. So, that being said, I remember asking every time the 20th Century Films thingy would roll at the beginning of every movie I'd ask in my squeaky little two year old voice: "Are we watching Star Wars?"
2. If you could be anyone, who would it be? (Other than Laura Roslin)
Dammit, Ren. I was gonna say Laura Roslin. :-\ LOL. Hmm, I would be the someone that is bold, smart, capable, assertive and kind, compassionate and thoughtful, dreaming and realistic, genius and stupid. The person I will grow up to be someday. *nod*
3. What is your earliest memory?
Hmmm... There are several and I'm uncertain of their correct chronology. The Mother and pretty much doing everything with her. It was too much fun she had a hard time shipping me off to school, which was boring and drool cos no one else was as fun as she was. The Old Man and playing in the bathtub. The Grandfather and scrappling the earth in the back yard. My arm getting swallowed by a calf on The Other Grandfather's farm.
4. What is your favorite book?
Jeez, I read so much I can't keep up. The most memorable one would probably be Sarah, Plain and Tall from my childhood. As far as the more recent ones probably the first three Dune books or the Thrawn series in the Star Wars 'verse.
5. How are you so awesome? :P
Why it's because of the beautiful people I'm surrounded by. *huggles teh awesome ones*