Papadama/Mamadama. Best. Ship. EVAR! *fist of triumph* Dudes, seriously? They've moved into the number one OTP position. Mom & Dad > MSR
THE FOLLOWING IS THE BRO COS I'M SO SQUEE'D OUT I CAN'T EVEN THINK!!!! !@#$%&*ASDFGHJKLKLHKUTWTRASXUJH OMG!SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Hello all! Wow this is neat, hee just watched an amazing episode. ;]
Okay, so I really wanna let everybody know 'bout the suspect our Familia have cued into who the final cylon is through watching all seasons. Here is jus' a list of some bread crumbs we have been following to reveal the final cylon.
1) first season: Leoben tells Mamadama in her nightmarish 'Into the Woods' dream "Adama is a cylon".
2) second season: "D'anna" is giving the military a "human face" guided by none other than Mrs. Adama.
3) third season: a weird thing occurs where Leemo does a Vegas style wedding to a girl named Dualla.
4) Duala is interviewed; rudely brushed aside from tour guiding and we find out her colonial identification is with Sagittaron.
5) third season: No. 3 is a little suicidal to find the final 5; through the temple of Jupiter (house of the gods) @ eclipse she sees and apologizes to the "short" hooded Cylon. *side point, but relative to all: Height is a good factor here. final five stance (tall=Anders, short=Tory, tall=Chief Tyrol, short=Duala, tall='Whoa!' PIRATE!TIGH! XO)
6) There are 12 cylon models, there are 12 colonies, there are 12 zodiac signs. Most of the colonies are represented by the Cylons that are already identified, except one. Sagittaron. only one that we know of from a Sagittaron family to join military? Mrs. Adama.
7) we asked why and to whom would D'anna apologize in the opera house?
8) third/fourth season: "vision quest" of the opera house has little Hera running about; "Athena" looses the child who passes the secret four, but wait a second, who is in the hallways of Galactica at this most crucial moment? Mrs. Adama.
9) D'anna's fake out to Mamadama was classic confirmation for our suspect.
10) last evening meal: ever noticed the theme of "coupling"; polar points of table = Papadama/Mamadama, nikeys in love = St*rbuck/Anders, 'married to the whole production line' = Chief/Athena/Helo, 'the river and the stream' = Natalie/Tigh/Gaius/head Six, the Adamas = Leemo is missing his partner!?
11) holy grail cup: who has been the most truthful character through rough and hard times? who has the most love for humans? who has been from the beginning?
give me a 'D' give me a 'U' give me an 'A' give me a 'L-L' give me an 'A'..... gooooo DUALLA
okay now my sister is done being SQUEE'D
Hey! ^_^ Me again. So yeah. I'm gonna go watch the last minute of that ep for like the next 18 hours.... FRAK YES! I'll be back with a more coherent roundup. OUR SHIP FRAKKING WINS!!! *spins*